HR Specialist - PAR PROCESSING
Title: PAR Processor
Location: Dublin, GA
Position Type: Full-time
We are looking for a passionate, experienced PAR Processor who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
At GovStrive, we are committed and passionate about helping our federal clients better understand the needs of their workforce and support their critical operational priorities for HR. We help them transform their processes, data and systems to make better decisions for their organization -- all while supporting agency missions.
Join a growing team of dedicated professionals that will challenge you to do the best work of your life.
This position may be remote, or in one of our offices.
As a member of the Managed Services team the PAR processor will provide professional support and/or support and/or technical assistance in Personnel Action Request Processing.
Responsibilities: The duties listed below are major responsibilities for the position; to include the top five duties as essential functions for the position; other duties may be assigned as needed by management.
- Code or review of SF-52, Requests for Personnel Action documents
- Process actions in advance of the processing cycle
- Review data, compare personnel folders and databases to ensure accuracy
- Identify errors, confirming correct information and correcting errors in the database
- Review records (pay/position/personnel) in support of audits and quality control work and initiate corrections when applicable
- Input work actions and updates to SF-52 tracker
- Create and initiate historical action corrections
- Build positions and create staffing numbers in EmpowHR;
- Download Probationary and Within Grade notification documents from NFC mainframe and distribute to supervisors and managers as appropriate;
- Manage physical and electronic mailboxes ensuring correspondence is routed to the appropriate official
- Respond to inquiries
- Receive, sort and distribute non-electronic mail from the National Finance Center (NFC)
- Log letters of indebtedness from NFC into established shared drive
- Participate in special projects as identified by HR Management
- Fulfill other related PAR tasks as assigned by HR Management
- 3+ years’ experience in PAR Processing