Compensation, Pay and Leave Specialist
Title: Federal HR Compensation, Pay and Leave Specialist
Location: Remote or onsite, as required by the client
We are looking for passionate, experienced Compensation, Pay and Leave Specialists who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
At GovStrive, we are committed and passionate about helping our federal clients better understand the needs of their workforce and support their critical operational priorities for HR. We help them transform their processes, data and systems to make better decisions for their organization -- all while supporting agency missions.
Join a growing team of dedicated professionals that will challenge you to do the best work of your life.
As a member of the Managed Services team the Compensation, Pay and Leave Specialist will provide professional support and/or technical assistance in areas of Federal Compensation, Pay and Leave.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to manage work independently while collaborating with other service teams
- Provide training to supervisors, timekeepers, and employees on Pay and Leave Functions.
- Assist HR personnel in the management of the Voluntary Leave Transfer Program.
- Assist HR personnel in the management of the Leave Restoration Process.
- Provide guidance and technical support for the time and attendance system (e.g., WebTA 4.2 or other current version/system) .
- Review Time and Attendance reports to support quality assurance for payroll activities.
- Review leave audits and update leave databases with accurate leave balances.
- Troubleshoot issues concerning pay and leave to resolve errors and provide explanations to customers.
- Process military deposit actions.
- Provide estimates of pay and interest on back pay claims and settlement agreements.
- Provide guidance and expertise regarding leave related programs (e.g., FMLA, VLTP, ELTP, VLTB).
- Serve as the HR Operations pay setting, authority.
- 5 years of experience in Federal HR, Specifically Compensation, Pay and Leave.
GovStrive offers a culture that supports work-life balance and invests in our employees’ development and personal growth. GovStrive offers a comprehensive benefit package, including PTO, healthcare, matching 401K, flexible hours, identification protection, and a collaborative work environment.