HR Specialist - Staffing
Title: Federal HR Staffing Specialist
Location: Remote or onsite, as required by the client
We are looking for passionate, experienced Federal HR Staffing Specialists who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
At GovStrive, we are committed and passionate about helping our federal clients better understand the needs of their workforce and support their critical operational priorities for HR. We help them transform their processes, data and systems to make better decisions for their organization-- all while supporting agency missions.
Join a growing team of dedicated professionals that will challenge you to do the best work of your life.
As a member of the Managed Services team the Federal HR Staffing Specialist will provide professional support and/or technical assistance in areas of Federal Staffing.
- Advise. management on staffing requirements, recruitment strategies, sources, and special programs designed to support the agency’s mission goals
- Develop vacancy announcements, writing assessment questionnaires, determining applicant qualifications, auditing and issuing certificates, and making referrals by utilizing USA Staffing.
- Utilize current HR database systems to query, retrieve, and analyze information in order to complete assignments.
- Work with wide range of HR laws, regulations, policies, and precedents sufficient to provide advisory and technical services on complex HR issues.
- Research and interpret OPM qualification standards in rating job applications
- Provide guidance when applicable policy documents require interpretation
- Prepare and issue merit promotion certificates of the best-qualified candidates
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in HR Staffing
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- DEU Certification
GovStrive offers a culture that supports work-life balance and invests in our employees’ development and personal growth. GovStrive offers a comprehensive benefit package, including PTO, healthcare, matching 401K, flexible hours, and a collaborative work environment.