Title: Implementation Lead
Location: Remote; Metro DC; Atlanta, GA; Dublin, GA
We are looking for a passionate, experienced project implementation lead who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
At GovStrive, we are committed and passionate about helping our Federal clients better understand the needs of their workforce and support their critical operational priorities for HR. We help them transform their processes, data and systems to make better decisions for their organization.
This is an opportunity to work for a company that has the feel of a technology start-up yet has the strength and support of an established firm. We care about the personal success and invest in the professional development of our employees.
Join a growing team of dedicated professionals that will challenge you to do the best work of your life-while having fun!
This position may be remote, or in one of our offices.
The Implementation Lead has direct responsibility for managing client implementations. This position is responsible for delivery of Workforce Solutions Systems to external clients. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and deliver services and solutions required to meet implementation goals for multiple clients in a fast-paced environment
- Sustain client satisfaction within the end-to-end implementation process and after
- Proactively setup and manage client expectations
- Convert business requirements into technical requirements and serve as the liaison between the client and technical staff
- Ensure project plans are developed and milestones are met within approved budgets
- Complete various setup, configuration, and monitoring tasks within the systems
- Promptly assist with any customer support requests and expedite resolution internally
- Communicate with executive leadership internally and at that client site on status of implementation and deliverables
- Provide product demonstrations as required
- Develop and implement internal processes and procedures as designated
- Assist in the development of proposals
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (5+ years)
- Confident in your ability to provide a strong and personalized customer service experience while appropriately setting client expectations
- Demonstrated project coordination/project management experience
- Reliable and have good time management skills to serve multiple clients/projects concurrently
- Highly self-motivated fast learner with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to establish credibility with clients and deliver a solution navigating challenges as they arise
- Thorough knowledge of the implementation process and are able to think ahead before each required step
Preferred Experience (not required):
- Understanding of Federal HR policies and processes
- Experience with public cloud SaaS solutions (Azure SQL, App Services, Application Insights)
- Understanding of .NET/Microsoft SQL Server SaaS application architecture
GovStrive is dedicated to helping you grow professionally. We want to help you learn and grow throughout your career. We do this by aligning your personal development with GovStrive’s growth, and ongoing communication between you and your supervisor to ensure alignment.
Comprehensive and competitive benefit plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Group Life & AD&D
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Matching 401k
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live.