Title: .NET Developer
Location: Remote; Metro DC; Atlanta, GA; Dublin, GA
We are looking for a passionate, experienced .NET developer who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
At GovStrive, we are committed and passionate about helping our Federal clients better understand the needs of their workforce and support their critical operational priorities for HR. We help them transform their processes, data and systems to make better decisions for their organization.
This is an opportunity to work for a company that has the feel of a technology start-up yet has the strength and support of an established firm. We care about the personal success and invest in the professional development of our employees.
Join a growing team of dedicated professionals that will challenge you to do the best work of your life-while having fun!
This position may be remote, or in one of our offices.
The .NET Developer will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Application development and maintenance
- Integration with other systems (custom and 3rd party) in the environment
- Providing estimates for development activities
- Working with stakeholders in the business
- Producing technical documentation, as required
- Conduct code reviews and remediation, as needed
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Technical Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in C# .NET
- Strong Experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of Web Services and Web API
- Experience with SQL Server 2014+
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts and technologies (Azure SQL, App Services, Application Insights)
Preferred Experience (not required):
- Knowledge of Python standard library and Pythonic conventions (PEP8, etc.)
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, and similar)
- Experience with automated testing tools (Selenium, etc.)
- Experience with Git and Jira
- Experience with Angular or Entity framework
GovStrive is dedicated to helping you grow professionally. We want to help you learn and grow throughout your career. We do this by aligning your personal development with GovStrive’s growth, and ongoing communication between you and your supervisor to ensure alignment.
Comprehensive and competitive benefit plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Group Life & AD&D
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Matching 401k
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live.