Title: Business Analyst
Locations: Dublin, GA; Atlanta, GA.
Join a fast-growing company of dedicated professionals who bring a diverse set of talents and experience to collaboratively deliver high-impact solutions to their clients.
At GovStrive, we are committed to helping federal agencies better understand the needs of their workforce and support their critical operational priorities for HR. We partner with our clients to transform their HR strategy by improving business processes, conducting data analysis, integrating innovative systems, and cultivating a workforce culture ready for the future of work. Our cloud-based solutions and diversified talent enable federal agencies to make better business decisions for their organization – all while aligning our strategy to the agency’s mission and enabling a stronger workforce culture. GovStrive is a people-centric organization that invests in their employees’ professional growth.
We are looking for a self-driven, resourceful Business Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. As a member of the Consulting team, the Business Analyst will support projects and workstreams that help organizations manage and improve their business performance and operations. Areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to project management, program management, HR service delivery, business process re-engineering, workforce strategy and talent management, change management, employee engagement, organizational design, training, leadership development, and diversity, equity & inclusion. The Business Analyst will actively participate as a member of a project team to identify, recommend, develop, and implement programs, processes and frameworks that deliver required results in support of the overall objectives of our clients. This position requires interaction with clients at all levels, various vendors, and 3rd party consultants.
- Collaborate with team members on your project workstream, prioritize work assignments, and execute next steps.
- Prepare for and participate in client meetings, internal meetings and working sessions.
- Support client satisfaction through the delivery of quality service/work products and results.
- Execute against technical approaches, frameworks and methodologies based on guidance received from leadership.
- Provide inputs to the development of project deliverables (e.g., briefings, presentations, reports/dashboards, trainings, communications, standard operations procedures).
- Contribute to business development efforts, including proposals and whitepapers.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a focus in business, human resources, organizational psychology, or related field
- Fundamental analytical, critical thinking, and conceptual reasoning abilities
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Facilitation skills
- Decisive and effective judgement
- Ability to collaborate well in teams while also working independently
- Comfort with ambiguity by demonstrating flexibility and adaptability
- Efficient managing time and prioritizing workload
- Experience working in Microsoft Office suite
GovStrive offers a culture that supports work-life balance and invests in our employees’ development and personal growth. GovStrive offers a comprehensive benefit package, including PTO, healthcare, matching 401K, flexible hours, identity protection, and a collaborative work environment.