Title: Federal HR Legal Assistant
Location: Remote or onsite, as required by the client
We are looking for passionate, experienced Legal Assistants who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
At GovStrive, we are committed and passionate about helping our federal clients better understand the needs of their workforce and support their critical operational priorities for HR. We help them transform their processes, data and systems to make better decisions for their organization -- all while supporting agency missions.
Join a growing team of dedicated professionals that will challenge you to do the best work of your life.
As a member of the Managed Services team the HR Legal Assistant will provide professional support and/or technical assistance in areas of Federal HR.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to manage work independently
- Examine case files for sufficiency of evidence or documentation. Initiate requests for documents or evidence if required.
- Draft briefing documents to support Agency positions
- Assist Labor Relations Officers in preparing for hearing and court appearances
- Assemble, index and arrange case files, documents and exhibits.
- Manage documentation and records
- Take notes during witness statements for management inquiries and/or personnel misconduct investigations
- compile, organize, and maintain of case file material, performance evaluations, grievances, arbitrations, disciplinary actions, adverse actions, and other pertinent data to support decision making and information display systems.
- Perform regular data entry of employee/labor relations case data into the Labor-Employee Relations Information System
- 5 years of experience in Federal HR
GovStrive offers a culture that supports work-life balance and invests in our employees’ development and personal growth. GovStrive offers a comprehensive benefit package, including PTO, healthcare, matching 401K, flexible hours, identification protection, and a collaborative work environment.