Customer Service Representative
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Dublin, GA
Position Type: Part-time (Sat and Sun)
We are looking for a passionate, experienced professional who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
At GovStrive, we are committed and passionate about helping our federal government clients improve their HR organizations’ operational effectiveness and customer service, while ensuring compliance with federal regulations. We help them transform their processes, data and systems to make better decisions for their organization and function more efficiently and cost effectively – all while supporting agency missions.
This is an opportunity to work for a fast-growing company, headquartered in Dublin, GA, that cares about our people and invests in the professional development of our employees. Join a growing team of dedicated professionals that will challenge you to do the best work of your life.
This position is located onsite in our Dublin, GA Shared Services Center, which provides operational and call center support to different HR teams across multiple Federal agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
GovStrive is seeking a Customer Service Representative to support our weekend operations and act as the first point of contact for federal employees experiencing workplace harassment. The candidate must have the ability to make determinations on cases that need to be reported based on defined guidelines and policy, as well as the ability to record all required information and data from the affected individual. A CSR must be empathetic to all individuals submitting harassment complaints and must exercise exceptional judgement in high-pressure situations.
As a member of the Dublin Shared Services Center the CSR will:
- Complete transactions and tasks specific to client needs, ensuring all Service Level Agreements mandates and timeframes are met as detailed in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow established communication scripts when handling multiple types of harassment cases, including sexual harassment, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) based harassment, and other workplace harassment cases (non-EEO, including bullying).
- Activity listen to clients. Understand points being made, asks questions and proposes solutions as appropriate.
- Respond to all email/voicemail messages within an established timeframe and documents.
- Identify potential caller’s needs, clarify information within harassment reports, and submit report into government harassment reporting systems.
- Provide Supervisor with updates, sharing any areas of concern and possible resolutions.
- Use technology to capture relevant data and ensure it is appropriately evaluated for use in insights and solutions.
- Distinguish types of harassment experienced in individual harassment cases and follow anti-harassment reporting process flow to ensure all reported cases are flowed through to the correct levels of authority.
- Safeguard all government property provided for contractor use. At the close of each work period, government, facilities, equipment and material shall be secured.
- May operate a multi-line telephone console system, and TDD system for the deaf and hearing impaired.
- Attend and participates in all harassment case review meetings.
- Maintain and record accurate and timely case notes.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in Social Work or related field or a combination of education and extensive experience working with harassment complainants, dispatching and/or communication of support services will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Previous experience in a call center environment (minimum 2 years).
- Successful completion of a comprehensive training program during the first three weeks.
- Existing, valid federal NACI security clearance or equivalent; or ability to obtain valid federal NACI security clearance. Must receive favorable adjudication fingerprint pending valid NACI Security Clearance during the first three weeks.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to collect, organize, and follow reporting process with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals of all levels required.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Outlook and Word experience