Customer Service Representative
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Dublin, GA
We are looking for passionate, experienced professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
At GovStrive, we are committed and passionate about helping our federal government clients improve their HR organizations’ operational effectiveness and customer service, while ensuring compliance with federal regulations. We help them transform their processes, data and systems to make better decisions for their organization and function more efficiently and cost effectively – all while supporting agency missions.
This is an opportunity to work for a fast-growing company, headquartered in Dublin, GA, that cares about our people and invests in the professional development of our employees. Join a growing team of dedicated professionals that will challenge you to do the best work of your life.
This position is located onsite in our Dublin, GA Shared Services Center, which provides operational and call center support to different HR teams across multiple Federal agencies.
The duties listed below are major responsibilities and essential functions for the position; other duties may be assigned as needed by management
As a member of the GovStrive Managed Services Team, the CSR/HR Assistant will
- Support various client HR functions aligned to established processes, timelines and procedures, with ability to do the following:
- Gather and capture data
- Organize and analyze information
- Review and assess legal documentation (according to checklists and set criteria)
- Make data-driven assessments and determinations (according to checklists and set criteria)
- Maintain and upload documentation to electronic case files
- Input data into various client systems in a way that is accurate, timely and aligned to established procedures
- Solve problems associated with different operational tasks, and identify risks and potential solutions based on understanding of the process and
- Actively interact with clients, applicants to the client organization and other stakeholders, with a focus on excellent customer service and experience.
- Acts as a liaison with client’s customers to resolve questions and/or concerns.
- Provide recommendations to update, transform and enhance business processes, procedures, and technologies – both internally to GovStrive or externally.
- Collaborate with Center teams and project leadership on updates, sharing of concerns, identifying risks and potential resolutions.
High School Diploma with 5 years relevant work experience, to include
of 2 years of customer service OR office administration experience.
Associates or Bachelor’s degree with 2 or more years customer service OR office administration experience
Existing, valid federal NACI security clearance or equivalent; or ability to obtain valid federal NACI security clearance. Must receive favorable adjudication fingerprint pending valid NACI Security Clearance during the first three weeks.
GovStrive offers a culture that supports work-life balance and invests in our employees’ development and personal growth. GovStrive offers a comprehensive benefit package, including PTO, healthcare, matching 401K, flexible hours, and a collaborative work environment.