Senior .NET Developer
Title: Senior .NET Developer
Location: Remote; Dublin, GA
We are looking for a passionate, experienced technical leader who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
At GovStrive, we are committed and passionate about helping our Federal clients better understand the needs of their workforce and support their critical operational priorities for HR. We help them transform their processes, data and systems to make better decisions for their organization.
This is an opportunity to work for a company that has the feel of a technology start-up yet has the strength and support of an established firm. We care about the personal success and invest in the professional development of our employees.
Join a growing team of dedicated professionals that will challenge you to do the best work of your life-while having fun!
This position may be remote, or in one of our offices.
The full stack development position will provide technical leadership for a team of colleagues. The Senior .NET Developer will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle. Duties and responsibilities include:
· Application design and architecture
· Integration with other systems (custom and 3rd party) in the environment
· Full Stack Development
· Delegating tasks within your team
· Providing estimates
· Working with stakeholders in the business
· Producing technical documentation, as required
· Help drive adoption of best practices within the development group
· Conduct code reviews and remediation
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field 2+ years of technical leadership responsibilities
Technical Skills and Experience
· 5+ years full stack .NET Developer experience in the following technologies:
· ASP.NET Core
· Web Services
· Web API
· Experience with SQL Server 2014+
· Experience with table architecture, design, optimization and normalization
· Experience with public cloud offerings (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
Preferred Experience (not required):
• Knowledge of Python standard library and Pythonic conventions (PEP8, etc.)
• Familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, and similar)
• Experience with Angular or Entity framework
GovStrive is dedicated to helping you grow professionally. We want to help you learn and grow throughout your career. We do this by aligning your personal development with GovStrive’s growth, and ongoing communication between you and your supervisor to ensure alignment.