Title: Data Scientist I
Locations: Dublin, GA; Atlanta, GA; Arlington, VA
We are looking for a passionate, experienced Data Scientist I who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
At GovStrive, we are committed and passionate about helping our federal clients better understand the needs of their workforce and support their critical operational priorities for HR. We help them transform their processes, data and systems to make better decisions for their organization -- all while supporting agency missions.
This is an opportunity to work for a company that has the feel of a technology start-up yet has the strength and support of an established firm. We care about the personal success of and invests in the professional development of our employees.
Join a growing team of dedicated professionals that will challenge you to do the best work of your life.
As a member of the Workforce Solutions team the Data Scientist I will support projects and workstreams that help organizations manage data and develop standard reports that enable evaluation and optimization of business performance and operations. Critical components of this position include supporting the development and delivery of strategies, project approaches, deliverables, and recommendations and performing research and analysis. The Data Scientist I will also support the development of databases and rigorous methods of analysis that meet the needs of diverse clientele.
· Lead key activities or deliverables pertaining to a project workstream, manage team members, plan and prioritize work assignments and
propose next steps.
· Prepare for and support facilitation of client meetings, internal meetings and working sessions.
· Execute day to day correspondence with client, as directed, and drive client satisfaction through the delivery of quality service/work
products and results.
· Support internal initiatives and non-billable projects while meeting utilization target.
· Communicate effectively and concisely.
· Execute against and assist in formulating technical approaches, frameworks and strategies based on guidance received from leadership.
· Mature and apply critical thinking to problem solving using analysis.
· Understand project scope and client environment; begin to assess downstream impact of change and apply to future projects.
· Support the collection, preparation, and management of client data and publicly available datasets such as the Federal Employee
Viewpoint Survey (FEVS), the American Community Survey (ACS), and the Current Population Survey (CPS).
· Contribute to the design of rigorous study protocols for clients and deliverables. Support the analysis of population survey and human
resources data, including descriptive and inferential statistical tests (T-tests, ANOVA, Chi-Square, Pearson Correlation, Linear and Logistic
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of experience
GovStrive offers a culture that supports work-life balance and invests in our employees’ development and personal growth. GovStrive offers a comprehensive benefit package, including PTO, healthcare, matching 401K, flexible hours, and a collaborative work environment.