Title: Business Analyst
Locations: Atlanta, GA; Dublin, GA
We are looking for a passionate, experienced Business Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
At GovStrive, we are committed and passionate about helping our federal clients better understand the needs of their workforce and support their critical operational priorities for HR. We help them transform their processes, data and systems to make better decisions for their organization -- all while supporting agency missions.
This is an opportunity to work for a fast-growing company that cares about the personal success of and invests in the professional development of our employees.
Join a growing team of dedicated professionals that will challenge you to do the best work of your life.
As a member of the Consulting team, the Business Analyst will support projects and workstreams that help organizations manage and improve their business performance and operations.
• Support internal initiatives and projects while meeting utilization target
• Support a project workstream, work collaboratively with team members, prioritize work assignments and execute next steps
• Prepare for and participate in client meetings, internal meetings and working sessions
• Support client satisfaction through the delivery of quality service/work products and results
• Execute against technical approaches, frameworks and strategies based on guidance received from leadership
• Provide inputs to the development of project deliverables (e.g. briefings, presentations, reports/dashboards, trainings, communications, standard operations procedures)
Required Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree